I’ve made a few changes to my Backbone.js modal dialog plugin. I’m using it in my own web app and I needed to make some changes and hopefully others will need them too.
Here’s a quick demo :
The new features are :
- Added option to render the modal dialog into a given container element allowing relative absolute positioning.
- Added option to slide the modal dialog down from above or up from below.
- You can now provide an css properties to be applied to the modal dialog.
- Clicking on a jQuery ui calender control no longer causes the modal dialog to close.
- Improved the default position of the modal dialog to be more central.
PS: The YouTube video quality is quite poor isn’t it, looks ok outside of YouTube. What’s wrong with it? Can anyone recommend a YouTube compatible screen capture app?